Error code 118

You will see the following error message in H&R Block’s tax software if you entered an amount in box 20 (RPP contributions) on the T4: Statement of remuneration paid page but did not enter an amount in box 52 (Pension adjustment):

Please confirm if there’s a pension adjustment amount (box 52 on the T4 slip) to report. If box 52 on the T4 slip is empty, enter 0 in the box on the page. [error code: 118]


How do I fix this?

Enter the amount in box 52 as shown on your paper T4 slip.

Note: You can enter your T4 slip on the QUICK SLIP page under the QUICK ENTRY tab. Simply type "T4" in the search field then click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.