TP-752.0.0.6-V: Adjustment for Income Replacement Indemnities Received from a Public Compensation Plan Outside Québec

If you received compensation for the loss of your income or financial support from a public compensation plan outside of Québec, which was based on your net employment income, you’ll need to adjust your income using the form TP-752.0.0.6-V.

You might have received your income replacement indemnities because of:

  • An accident at work
  • A work suspension
  • A traffic accident
  • An act of good citizenship or
  • If you were the victim of a crime

Note: The amount you received in compensation or indemnities might be shown on your federal T5007: Statement of benefits slip.

If your income replacement indemnities were not based on your net employment income, you don’t need to calculate an adjustment using the TP-752.0.0.6-V form. This might be the case if you received benefits from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario because of an accident which happened before April 1, 1985.

If you received income replacement indemnities this year that were owed to you from a previous year, contact Revenu Québec at 1-800-267-6299.

Where do I claim this?

Follow these steps in H&R Block’s 2017 tax software :

Before you begin, make sure you told us that you lived in Québec on December 31, 2017.

  1. Under the PREPARE tab, click the OTHER icon. 


  2. Under the OTHER DEDUCTIONS heading, select the checkbox labelled Adjustment for income replacement indemnities (plan outside Québec) (TP-752.0.0.6-V), and then click Continue.

  3. When you arrive at the page for the TP-752.0.0.6-V, enter your information into the tax software.