To change the native language of your browser, follow the instructions below that are specific to your browser.
WARNING: Changing the native language of your browser will change the language displayed for every website you visit.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the three horizontal lines located in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Language and Appearance.
- Click Choose.
- In the Languages menu, select your language of choice or add a new language.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the icon with the three vertical dots located in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Languages box.
- Click the dropdown icon to open the Languages menu.
- Make your choice of installed languages or add a language to your browser.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click the gear-shaped menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options menu, click Languages.
- In the Language Preference menu, click Set Language Preferences.
- Select your language of choice or add a new language.
Safari (Mac OS X)
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Language & Region.
- Select Preferred Languages and make your selection.
Note: This option will change the language of your entire user interface, not just your browser language preferences, so ensure you know how to switch back to your regular language.