Browse our most frequently asked questions about our software and your taxes.
How to clear your cookies so that you can log in to the Canada Revenue Agency’s AFR service I lost my software activation code! If I NETFILE my return, do I have to mail-in any paper slips or supporting documents? In 2017, was this dependant infirm? Is inheritance money taxed? I’m on maternity leave, do I need to file a return? Preparing individual and spousal tax returns Questions from the CRA and RQ page – FAQs Top 5 FAQs at tax time What are Wage-Loss Replacement Contributions? What do I do if I'm separated and I don’t know my ex-spouse’s income amounts for the year? What do I enter in the field “Rural route number”? What do I enter in the field, “In care of”? What if I didn’t have income or all my income was tax exempt? What if one person owes money but the other doesn’t? What is a Certificate Respecting an Impairment ( TP-752.0.14-V)? What is a Disability Tax Credit Certificate and why do I need one? What is a functional impairment? (Schedule K) What is a pre-assessment, a notice of assessment, and a notice of re-assessment? What is a Social Insurance Number (SIN)? What is a TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)? What is Auto-Fill my Return and TDF? What is net income? What is slip splitting and how does that work? What is the CRA My Account and how do I register for it? What is the difference between the simplified, detailed, and batching versions of record keeping? What is the Express NOA? What is the Quick Slip feature and how does it work? What is the Voluntary Disclosure Program? What province did you live in on December 31?